View Single Post
Old 11-28-2016, 04:42 PM
Administrator

Default Your own sex story - ZooSex Fiction, Anal Dog Sex, Ass to mouth, Bestiality

Your own sex story - ZooSex Fiction, Anal Dog Sex, Ass to mouth, Bestiality
Female solo, Group Sex, Incest, Males / Female, massage, School, Teen, Threesome, Toys, Virginity, Written by women

When i look for sex storys i look for ones that have my interest, i want to know yours so you can get the best enjoyment out of reading my storys. post a comment and tell me want you want in my story, i already have a base idea for a plot but it will keep changing as i add in what you want. also if you want to add a charecter i will take your suggestions. please note that this is still my story and im the writer. thank you and please leave alot of ideas!!!

-QOH

P.S.

if you have any plots that you want for the story just leave a comment and i will try to fit it in.

When i look for sex storys i look for ones that have my interest, i want to know yours so you can get the best enjoyment out of reading my storys. post a comment and tell me want you want in my story, i already have a base idea for a plot but it will keep changing as i add in what you want. also if you want to add a charecter i will take your suggestions. please note that this is still my story and im the writer. thank you and please leave alot of ideas!!!

-QOH

P.S.

if you have any plots that you want for the story just leave a comment and i will try to fit it in.

-QOH

P.S.

-QOH

P.S.

-QOH

P.S.

-QOH

P.S.

-QOH

P.S.

-QOH

P.S.

-QOH

P.S.