Title: Vaska
Author: George
Category: bestiality , Teens

Sometimes, at night after masturbating dreamed erotic dream, again and again I remember how rested on vacation in the summer at my grandmother's.
I remember at the time was still a virgin and I was eager to try a real sex is not important from a human or an animal, but ... I too was brought up, to surrender to the first comer and the fear of the unknown was higher furious desire.
My grandmother in the house did not even have baths, not to mention running water and warm toilet-wash had only a sink and you know, that I as a child 10 years is not very often you would like to conduct this operation, not to mention the washing his underwear . It is this fact that made me a little perverted.
Waking up early in the morning because of the newly dreamed erotic dream, I'm from the unbearable excitement began to pull at the clitoris itself, my hand movements became faster and faster, harder and stronger. My eyes suddenly focused on the mirror image of a mirror that stood with his grandmother in the kitchen, with it you can watch what is happening in the room. I saw a gray cat eyes, he looked to the human understanding in the mirror and seemed too excited to the limit ...
But the day began, and my grandmother made me change clothes panties that I wore for about a week. They are clearly smelled of urine and secretions that are abundantly covered with a thin layer crotch pants. I threw them into a corner so as not to erase them in a fun and ran into the garden to cook cakes and all sorts of PIROZHENKO sand. In the garden I order baked head merciless summer sun and I went into the house for panama ... I. .. oh my god, I saw our cat-pulled my underwear in the middle of the room and with greed, broke their teeth, biting his crotch most eagerly . 5 minutes I stood motionless, but in my foggy brain woke up with excitement instinctive joy ...
In the evening I had my grandmother went to bed and decided to try to take off her panties and poke the muzzle of a cat in his secret place and oozing. Cat seemed just that and waited. He gently pressed his face into the clitoris and just-just licked it ... My whole body was lifted her from Nakata passion. And he, like smelling the instinctive consent to continue, and began to lick my pussy harder and harder, sometimes biting her. I felt so good. I could feel my face start to burn, swollen nipples, his rough tongue all the more intense and more intense licking my clit, I'm mad with pleasure, moaned loudly, and he, as if sensing that I had finished, he stopped licking cunt and like nothing I have an all curled into a ball right between the legs ...
That night we had a good sleep and the next morning my best lover in the world, my cat Vaska hit by a car. I said this neighbor, carrying the lifeless body by the tail. He threw my Vaska in a cesspool, and my cheeks started crying ...
Since then, I often think about that night. Even when men lick my pussy, I increasingly find myself thinking that in their place, I would like to feel Vas'kin hot and rough language, so his teeth with a little bite is my clitoris ...

Теги: bestiality , Teens